Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why do we have a dog?



Look how sweet and innocent he looks. DO NOT BE FOOLED!!! I was literally dragged by my own dog today. I'm being completely serious. It may have looked a little like this picture, except my body was actually scraping the ground. Cody has made a fool of me for the last time! (oh that's right...FOR THE LAST TIME!! He made a fool of me last week when he wrapped himself around a pole and then took off running, slamming and pinning my arm against a pole. I still have the half dollar size bruise on my arm to show for that.) He just earned himself a choke collar. Oh and did I mention I was walking the kids to school when it happened, so every other mom walking or driving their kids saw it, along with the crossing guard and the cop that happened to be stopped by the curb. I'll be the laughing stock of the neighborhood. I heard the whispers as I picked myself off the ground and tried to brush off the dirt and grass from my body. And then, to top it all off, he pooped on the way home and I had to pick it up in the bag. Who's in charge here?

5 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

Hahahahahahaha, thats funny! I can picture it. Stuart does that too but he is only five pounds. Just dont clean up his poop like I do, haha.

Brooke said...

new bruises are forming as I sit here. I could have been a ragdoll for all he was concerned. And why have I broadcasted this horribly embarrasing moment?

sacramentostakeclerk said...

As I've said before, you should all blog because I need to be entertained. And that post definitely entertained me. So keep blogging!

And, um, from the whole 7 days we had a dog... I learned that he was definitely the one in charge. And he was the size of a throw pillow!

Jillian said...

Oh don't think for one hot second that my 23lb dog doesn't have one of those scary looking pinch collars.

I was out jogging with my dog one time (it really was a one time deal) and that little bugger darted out in front of me to chase a bunny. He immediatly realized he was in the wrong and came back to my left side, but not before he tied my ankles together and I went down like a log. It was one of my proudest moments.

allen6 said...

O.K. the picture really did it for me, I still can't stop laughing!