Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Smells like fresh cut grass


Recently our dog Cody has come to live with us after staying with Tommy's parents for far too long. So in an effort to make sure our house doesn't smell like "dog", I may have become a little obsessed with doing almost anything to prevent it. So at Target today I purchase the Method aroma sticks. I opened the package and began reading the instructions on assembly. They go as follows:


"Remove cap from bottle and carefully pour fragrance oil into the vase, making sure you don't spill. That would be messy, and we're against that."


Wow, they are right! That would be messy, and I am also against that. Finally, instructions that make sense. Thanks Method.

4 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

It kind of sounds like a threat to me! I wonder what they would do if they found out you spilled?

Brooke said...

I never thought of it that way but that makes sense too. It's kinda none of their business if I do spill because it's my mess to clean up anyways.

Ryan and Ashley said...

finally...haha. well for your information i have lost my camera for the moment and that is why i havent posted my hair yet, i hope i find it soon. Also, I thought that you bought one of those from target and said that it didnt work very good, does it make the whole room smell good or what? I bought one from bed bath and beyond and i think it works pretty good, but it doesnt smell my whole apartment up.

Brooke said...

I bought a different brand before that didn't work very well and I'm desperate for that fresh smell. This one only smells when you're near it but it says it needs 36 hours to be fully effective. I've enlisted my sister in-law who swears she'll tell me if my house starts to stink like dog.