Friday, June 27, 2008

Spread it around

here's a conversation that took place at our house the other day.



Me: Max, what happened to your toenail? It's all chipped and broken.

Max: Remember, Simon and Hayden stepped on my foot.

Simon: Hey, why are you blaming me?

Me: Simon, he's just explaining what happened. Nobody is mad at you.

Simon: Yeah, but he's always blaming me for everything.

Me: Simon, you blame people for things that you do all the time.

Simon: Yeah but when I blame people, I blame LOTS of people. Max only blames me!



I guess we can all learn from Simon. It's best not to just target one person when trying to avoid responsibility. Go ahead and spread that blame around.

2 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I love these kind of posts... Hilarious!

Ryan and Ashley said...

haha... i like the background