Monday, June 30, 2008

12 Years!







Tommy and I went to Mexico to celebrate our 12 year anniversary. I can't believe we've already been married twelve years! We went to a hotel called the Grand Velas in Puerto Vallarta and it was so beautiful. All we did was basically nothing and it was great. We had people waiting on us constantly. It was a little weird at first, having someone do everything for you, but I soon realized that I could definitely get used to that. These are pictures of the views from our room and us chillin in the pool.

5 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

holy cow!!!! 2 posts in one week i cant even believe it!!!!

Brooke said...

dont get too used to it

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I know! I wish we could get the McDonald girls to post more often! How can we get Lauren in on this too?

Also, I can't even pretend that I'm not insanely jealous of your Mexico trip.

I am green with envy.

Info for you said...

COngrats!!!! Looks like it was a beautiful place :)

Alliban said...

Happy 12 years. I can't believe how old you guys are getting. You look great!