Monday, October 27, 2008

My little rocker!

I am such a horrible blogger! I haven't even checked my own blog in almost two months!



So Tommy's brother had some free tickets to a Goo Goo Dolls concert the other night so we went with them. Honestly, I can't actually name any of their songs and I would never have bought a ticket to their concert, but I have to say it was pretty good. Anyways, it reminded me that I hadn't posted the clip of Max playing in a band at his music school. So here it is. The video is pretty bad quality but you get the idea. I know I'm his mom and all but I think he's pretty darn cute. (He's second from the right, playing guitar.)



3 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

That clip is totally awesome. And I agree wholeheartedly that Max is VERY cute in it!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Ya, that is pretty cute, but that old guy thinks he is a rock star. Ryan's nephews told us that the music school just shut down one day, is that true?

Brooke said...

yeah, it's lame. they shut down mid-sept and I'd already paid for the whole month too. Simon's teacher is still teaching him but Max's teacher flaked and I'm still waiting for him to call me back and let me know if he knows anyone who's still teaching.