Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm not sure that I'm qualified to have a blog or that I even have anything to blog about. But here it is. My blog. Hopefully no one will be offended at what I choose to blog about, especially since the only thing I really ever have to talk about are my kids. I'm taking my cues from Melissa (thanks Melissa!) and she's always talking about the kids and I love it. So enjoy...or not. Also, I'm not sure why I named it "tommyandbrooke" because I'm pretty sure he wants nothing to do with this. However, whether he likes it or not, he's bound to get a mention or two at some point.

7 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Um, you didn't tell us you have a blog! Now I can wow you with all my witty comments. I'm sure I'll blow you away.

I'm looking forward to seeing your posts... the kids will love it too!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Um, I'd like to say that I'm going to stop checking this thing unless you actually start posting... but my OCD won't let it go.

The masses are calling for something new to read!

Brooke said...

I actually didn't tell everyone about the blog yet because I obviously haven't posted anything. Ashley told me that she checked it and saw your comments. How do you do it? You have more kids than me and probably work more hours a week than me, and you still have an awesome blog! And your house is always spotless. I'm going to have to figure out my life in order to have this blog!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I would say since having a third child I have become better at faking it than at actually holding it all together.

Info for you said...

Hi, This is a weird question but did you guys live in CA ? and did your little boys go to Lorne?
I think my son Jimmy was in your oldest's kindergarden and then we moved to Utah.

Brooke said...

Hey Camille - yes we lived in CA and Max went to Lorne. I remember Jimmy. They were friends for like a week in kindergarten and then you guys moved and we were sad. We finally made it to UT.

Info for you said...

We should try and get the boys together!!
Email me camille.dean@gmail.com

Jimmy only plays with another little boy from California. He's not too into the little boys in our ward :(